In the beautiful Gypsy Village and in a delightful tree lined street, this contemporary 4 bedroom + study, 3 bathroom family home is a tropical oasis of alfresco poolside bliss. Radiant with light, this casual haven enjoys a downstairs main bedroom (with walk-in-robe & ensuite), 3 spacious living zones throughout including a north facing entertaining area, central kitchen with island bench, stainless steel appliances & cathedral ceiling, and a lush sun filled rear garden with elevated deck overlooking the solar heated pool & outdoor spa. An idyllic family home, complete with zoned ducted heating/air conditioning, fabulous storage, automatic gate to dual paved parking and lock up garage.
- a welcoming formal living zone
- a fantastic open plan family room with pretty garden & pool views
- a resort style large deck and in-ground pool and spa
- central kitchen with plenty of bench space & cupboard storage
- north-facing informal dining
- a separate upstairs rumpus room with Juliet balcony
- four generous bedrooms (main with ensuite and walk-in robe)
- a large versatile home office that could be used as a 5th bedroom
- dual parking and lock up garage
Enjoy a short stroll to Sandringham beach along the clifftops past the Sandringham yacht club. Lounge in the heated spa while the children enjoy the in-ground pool. Entertain friends with some dining "alfresco" on the covered Balinese style large wooden sun-deck. This is a brilliant family package for the connoisseur of all things lifestyle. Doors to the primary school, moments to Sandy Village & Hampton Street cafes, train & of course the beach. An inspection will impress!
NB: Pool maintenance included in rent. Tenant to pay for chemicals.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Renee Whitehouse 0422 288 257.
- By appointment
- Type: Residential
- Category: House
- Bond: 7250
Floor Plan #1
7 Francis Street, SANDRINGHAM