We want to attend to Urgent Repairs urgently. Please call our office for urgent matters; an email is not required. You must attempt to contact Charlton King before arranging any repairs.
Under the Residential Tenancies Act the following items are considered Urgent Repairs:
- burst water service
- blocked or broken toilet system
- serious roof leak
- gas leak
- dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by a landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
- failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- a serious fault in a lift or staircase
If you have an urgent repair after hours, firstly ask yourself, can it wait until the morning? Make sure that it qualifies as an 'urgent' repair to avoid unnecessary call-out costs charged to you.
If the situation is absolutely 'urgent' and your security, health or safety is at risk, please contact one of our emergency contractors.
Please contact one of the Charlton King tradespeople:
|Blue Water Plumbing||Plumber||Michael||0418 170 343|
|Focus Plumbing||Plumber||Larry||0418 368 934|
|Voltrix Electrical||Electrician||Jason||0409 758 067|
|Etiquette Electricians||Electrician||Andrew||0448 211 827|
|LHM Carpentry||Carpenter/Handyman||Lachie||0419 261 362|
|Ace Locksmiths||Locksmith||Darren||9534 0586|
|O’Brien Glass||Glazier||Office||1800 633 721|
If you arrange a repair and it is considered to be “non-urgent” you will be required to pay the after-hours call-out cost.